SenseAir is an innovation-based sensor company and a world-leading manufacturer of infrared carbon dioxide (CO2) sensors and controllers. One of our major markets is building automation where SenseAir sensors control individual fans, dampers valves etc. In addition, complete air-handling and air-conditioning units help us create a better indoor environment and energy savings.
SenseAir sensors can be used in:
• Ventilation control - for good indoor air quality and energy savings.
• Process yield and economic efficiency - in many bio-related processes, such as in greenhouses, mushroom farming, food packaging, transportation/storage, chicken hatcheries and incubators.
• Personal safety – in confined spaces where combustion is present or gas leakage could occur such as garages, tunnels, public bars, restaurants, and burners.
• Automotives – refrigerant leakage control, plus HVAC fresh air supply demand sensing.
• Global environmental surveillance – ground and atmospheric CO2 sensing.